Dental Bonding – Pasadena, TX
A Quick Fix for Your Grin
If you have a chipped, slightly misaligned, or otherwise imperfect tooth that needs cosmetic dentistry restoration, we may suggest one-appointment dental bonding with our Pasadena, TX cosmetic dentist. The dentist can apply putty-like composite resin, shaded to blend with your tooth’s color, to rebuild a pleasing shape to your tooth. After hardening the resin with a curing light, the dentist will artistically sculpt and polish the restoration. In just one visit, you can enjoy a beautiful new smile! Cosmetic dental bonding can be a viable, affordable alternative to porcelain veneers, but it lasts only 5 to 10 years with proper care. Bonding will not discolor as your natural tooth enamel will, so touch-up teeth whitening may be required to keep your natural teeth the same shade as the bonded area.
Why Choose Pasadena Family Dentistry for Dental Bonding?
- Personalized Approach to Dental Care
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Flexible Financing Available
Benefits of Dental Bonding
- Direct bonding is more affordable than other cosmetic treatments, making it the budget-friendly alternative to veneers.
- The bonding process can be completed in less than an hour, meaning you can enhance your smile after just one short appointment.
- The composite resin used for direct bonding blends right in with your natural enamel; most people won’t even realize that you’ve had your smile touched up.
- Direct bonding is very versatile and can be used to make all kinds of corrections, such as hiding discolored spots or repairing small chips.